Modern condensing boilers for oil and gas, with their efficient technology is an important part of a coherent technical building energy concept.
Let the old boiler flue gas formed during combustion escape through the chimney unused. Not so for the oil and gas condensing boilers from Viessmann. They use the heat from the exhaust and thus allow a significantly higher efficiency.
How to save with condensing technology
The proven condensing technology is the most effective technique by far for energy conversion from oil and gas. It achieves a power efficiency of up to 98%. Condensing in the exhaust gases escape the heat and almost completely put them in addition to heat. For this, Viessmann condensing boilers with Inox-Radial heat exchangers made from stainless steel are fitted to cool the exhaust gases before being discharged into the chimney so far that the water in them condenses targeted and the released heat is transferred in addition to the heating system.
Condensing technology at a glance:
• Nothing is as efficient as condensing boilers. They reach up to 98% energy efficiency.
• Compared to the old heating system, your consumption will be reduced by up to 30%.
• Thanks to low cost investments, your boiler will pay for itself in a few years.
• For all boilers and heat exchangers highly alloyed stainless steel is used. This ensures permanent operational reliability and long service life.
• The Viessmann condensing boilers are already prepared for use with Bio Oil or bio-gas.
If you would like to contact us to discuss your order, the Nigel Stoves website, or any of the products you see on the website, please either call us on:
Office: 01642 5888 64
Mobile: 07831 60 44 80
Or Send us a message
Numbers are charged at the usual rate from a BT UK Landline, charges may vary from other operators or mobile phone providers.
You can also find us on Facebook
For more general information about Nigel Stoves Plumbing & Heating, products & services, please use our contact form on our contact page.